Mobile Marketing – Lead, Follow or get lost in the shuffle!
If you haven’t thought about Mobile Marketing yet, you better wake up and smell the smartphones! The cell phone has become an extension of who we are. It’s not just a way of calling someone anymore. It has become a key method of interacting with our friends, loved ones, customers, colleagues and the rest of the world. What used to take multiple devices to accomplish, can now all be done right from that personal handheld box of technology that we just can’t seem to live without.
Did you know that..
- There are 6 billion cell phones in the world and 327 million of them are in the USA.
- There are over 5 billion text messages sent each day in the USA alone.
- It takes an average of 4 minutes for a person to read a text and an average of 48 hours to read an email.
- Over 50% of internet searches are done through a mobile device.
- Of Facebook’s 600 million members, over 300 million access using their mobile device.
- Over 200 million YouTube videos are viewed each year on mobile devices.
- Over 50% of twitter users (165 million) use their mobile devices to tweet.
With all of those amazing facts above, the most astonishing fact of all is this…
- There are over 25 million businesses in the US and only 5% currently use mobile marketing.
I can promise you one thing with 100% certainty… All of the above statistics are guaranteed to only go up. Just consider that ten years ago, there were only 86 million cell phones in the U.S., compared to 300 million in 2012.
So how do you, the business owner or marketing director, get in the game and ahead of the curve before your competition?
The answer is simple.. Scan this QR Code to receive a PDF document showing you all of the ways you can get into Mobile Marketing and the services we can assist you with.